Some diseases are really strange. And a lot of them unexplained.
What about these for an example:
- A woman who suddenly can’t open her eyes. It usually keep on for three days, then she is normal again for a couple of months.
- A man who can’t freeze. Or rather his body copes so good with cold that he has swum under the north pole and climbed mount everest in shorts!
- Allergic against cold! A ice cube on the skin will give a huge blister, even snowflakes in the face will give responses. And yes antihistamines help…
- A boy who almost never sleep. (Poor parents, young children’s sleep patterns are stressful enough…)
- People who can’t remember and others who can’t forget!
- A girl who can not feel pain.
And there is alot more details about theese and other strange deseases over here. Check them out!
There is also a story of a girl who doesn’t get older. She is 16 now and still look like a 6 month old baby….